- Apprenticeship Technical Training: Various private vocational insitutions.
- Apprenticeship: Combination of in-school and on the job training. Enrolment in, or completion of technical training is required before beginning an apprenticeship in this trade.
- Advanced School of Hairstyling
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
- Scientific Marvel School of Hairstyling & Aesthetics
- Interprovincial/Red Seal endorsed Certificate of Qualification issued and is compulsory to legally work in this trade in Manitoba.
- Contact Apprenticeship Manitoba for more information.
Places of Employment
Hairdressing salons, barber shops, hair replacement clinics, retail product sales companies, self employed.
Regulated Occupation Name
Commonly part time and may include evenings and weekends