Accounting and related clerkBack to Career Listing
Keep records of sales and payments of an establishment, by computer or by written records. Accounting clerks may specialize in payroll, accounts payable, or billing. Calculate, prepare and process bills, invoices, accounts payables and receivables, budgets and other financial records.
- Assiniboine Community College
- Brandon University
- Canadian Mennonite University
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
- Providence University College
- RRC Polytech
- The University of Winnipeg
- Université de Saint-Boniface
- University College of the North
- On the job training.
Places of Employment
All industries. Concentrated in banks, insurance companies, wholesalers, retail stores, governments.