- Faculty administrators require a graduate degree in a field related to the academic faculty and
- Several years of experience as a university professor or college teacher.
- Registrars require an undergraduate degree in business administration or a related field and
- Several years of experience in registration administration.
- Administrators of vocational training schools usually require an undergraduate degree in business administration or
- Expertise and certification in a subject of instruction.
Places of Employment
Colleges, universities and vocational schools